[X4U] Mac Mini's prone to kernal panics?

Ted Burton ted.burton1 at mac.com
Thu May 4 14:15:58 PDT 2006

At 2:26 PM -0400 on 05/04/06, Richard Gilmore spoke about [X4U] Mac
Mini's prone to kernal panics? thusly:

>PPC Mac Mini with 512 of RAM and Tiger. He was getting constant
>kernal panics so I reinstalled the system and it is better but he
>still gets them occasionally are the Mini's prone to them?

I have had a PPC mini since January 05; I do not recall the last
time, if ever, I had a kernel panic. It has run every edition of the
MacOS X as fast as they came out. I even have various and sundry
tweaks installed.

Something's going on with your friend's mini that is not to be expected.
--

Peace,
Ted