[X4U] Problem accessing Major league baseball 2006 archives

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon May 8 05:50:15 PDT 2006

Cheryl,

First off, it would be nice if you would provide the URL for the site
you use. You mentioned using the narrow bandwith site but doing a quick
search of mlb.com I couldn't find a link for narrow bandwith. Then
again, it was a very quick search so I might have missed it. Secondly,
it looks like gameday audio is a paid subscription service. I'm would
like to help, but without having access to that part of the site I
don't know what I can do. Good luck.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com