[X4U] Web design and lay out program?

Stan Gould groups at stangould.com
Tue May 9 13:47:10 PDT 2006

Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu wrote:
> I am looking for some recommendations for a basic web design and layout
> program. It doesn't need to be all that loaded with features. I am mainly
> looking for something comparable to MS Front page for PCs but for Mac. Anyone
> have any recomendations besides dreamweaver?
>
> Kevin Hahn

I recommend you take a look at Freeway at http://www.softpress.com/. It
is easy to use and does not require any knowledge of code. It is similar
to page-layout programs, where you insert text boxes, graphics etc to
build a web page. Freeway generates the coding. I've used it for several
years now.

Stan
http://www.spiritools.com
Tools for Spiritual Survival in a Faith Hostile World