[X4U] G6 (Was: Re: X4U Digest, Vol 21, Issue 17)

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Thu May 11 16:19:53 PDT 2006

On 5/11/06 4:09 PM, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:

>> The only fact that I would not consider this a hoax is the source it came
>> from
>> ³Randy Singer². I¹m waiting for him to elucidate on his post a bit more.
>
> The product is a scam and I think Randy assumed everyone here could figure
> that out.

It was posted to another list to which Randy (and I) belong. A few hours
later, he posted it (I assume for entertainment rather than information!)
over here and to at least one other list to which we both belong. I don't
have any idea if the original poster had done any verifications -- indeed,
there's no way to know that the "original" poster was actually the original
poster. He might simply have seen it on yet another list.

As with all things Internet: Caveat Emptor.