[X4U] Does Apple make a less stiffer keyboard?

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Mon May 29 16:13:58 PDT 2006

On May 29, 2006, at 3:33 PM, keith_w wrote:

> When new, my Pro board was fine. It seems to have worn, and the
> keys are getting "hitches" in the depression.
> I guess it's a new lube job, or replace the board.
>
> Anybody know what a lube-job costs?

The keyboard that came with my MDD G4 also has the same sticking
problem. Apple charges a good penny for the cpu and then throws in a
cheap keyboard. I decided to lube my sticking keys with silicone
lubricant. It works better than before but not as good as new and
nowhere near as perfect as the old ADB keyboard I had at one time.
Should have kept it.