[X4U] OT: iPod crash when listening to a particular podcast

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Nov 5 09:37:44 PST 2006

OT for this group I know, but I was hoping that some of the
knowledgeable people here would see if this is reproducible.

I have listened to a great political podcast, KCRW's Left, Right &
Center for a long time.

About 2 months ago, I started getting crashes of my fifth-generation
video iPod whenever I try to play their podcasts.  I can unsubscribe,
re-subscribe, etc, but it always hard-crashes the iPod. No other pod-
casts do this...and their pod-casts were working fine on the same
iPod up until a couple of months ago.

I'm going to try to reset my iPod and re-sync my library, but I was
wondering if anyone else with a 5G iPod can try to subscribe, sync,
and see if it happens to them as well.

The iTunes store description with the "subscribe" button is at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
id=73329771

If anyone tries it and it works or crashes, could you let me know?

Happy to take responses off the list.

Thanks
Michael