[X4U] OSX under the hood info please.

Bluellama bluellama at charter.net
Sun Nov 5 22:08:10 PST 2006

I guess I am one of those weird individuals that likes to know a
little about how the items I am using works. I was pretty comfortable
with the Mac OS's prior to OSX, now I have been using it for a few
years now and feel a need to explore and look. I love the GUI, I
merely wish to peek behind the curtain and somewhat understand what
is going on.

I have just put together a nice little iMac for just that reason, so
if I do something boneheaded (very likely) it won't be a major
disaster and cause any downtime on the main Mac.

regards,
Mark