[X4U] Streaming video question.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 14:27:30 PST 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 11:08 PM, David R. Boag wrote:
I'm watching a longish video from Google. I'd like to continue to
watch it later off line. It appears to have been completely
downloaded to somewhere either in RAM or on my hard drive. ie the

I happen to be watching it in Camino. But this question would apply
to Firefox and Safari too.

Where are the downloaded files stored temporarily? (a cache
somewhere?)  How would I identify it? Can I move it to a safer more
permanent place to be able to watch it later off line.

Thanks,
John In Maine