[X4U] Streaming video question.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 18:13:07 PST 2006

Chris - This didn't seem to work. I found the list as you suggested
but when I clicked on the obvious video file it downloaded a file
with the extension *.flr
.
None of my apps would even recognize it. I assume it it a Flash file.
Browser wouldn't touch it.

Stroller's suggestion worked fine. I hadn't noticed the Download
button, its possible that it wasn't there as I found the video via
surfing from another site rather than going to Google.Video directly.
The DL of the .mp4 format seems to be going well.  AND MUCH FASTER.
Will know soon whether  it works OK.

Thanks to you and the others for your help

John