[X4U] Sorry...late..but I need a iPhoto Substitute...

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Tue Nov 7 16:39:19 PST 2006

Kodak EasyShare is a free download from Kodak's website.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4509

I've used it on PC, but not on a Mac, as I've always had some version
of iPhoto.  HP Photosmart Studio came with my Scanjet 4370 scanner,
and I believe it probably comes with or can be downloaded from HP for
photo ink jets and digital cameras as well if you have one.  I would
think other digital camera and scanner companies would have their own
software as well.  Once you have the software, Image Capture works
with just about any camera to import the photos to your pictures
directory or wherever you want to put them.

Good luck.
Chris