Virtual Luddite ANNOUNCE (RE: [X4U] fellow luddites?)

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Fri Nov 17 12:00:05 PST 2006

Hello,

I have 2 wooden antique slide rules with leather cases.....Ha, Ha.....

Boy, do I love these threads....

I was going to wait till I added some prettier trees to the virtual
environments but could'nt pass this thread up...

SimVRML is now a universal binary for the futurists out there...

Virtual reality that you can talk to... (microphone not included but should
work with antique mikes [old people named Mike and also microphones, Ha,
Ha...])

http://sourceforge.net/projects/simvrml

<LUDDITE
Luddite Note: The OS9 version is still on the site. You have to troll the
site since SF rearranges things every now and then for the old stuff and you
can even download the virtual worlds in old OS9 stuffit format...

Send bug reports to this address.
/LUDDITE>

LUDDITE, PAY ATTENTION, OH - DON'T GET ME STARTED and HYPNOSIS....the only
XML tags this macworld really needs! <TRUST ME ON THIS /TRUST ME ON THIS>

John F. Richardson