[X4U] Parallels vs. Windows

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Nov 18 18:30:45 PST 2006

Hi,

I have Parallels on my MBP 2 gHz, 1st generation with 2 gigs of RAM.
I have absolutely no delays dragging icons in windowed mode (not full
screen mode). I'm not sure why you saw a problem.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them
something to ignore."
Ogden Nash