[X4U] google crashes my browsers

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Tue Nov 21 06:10:00 PST 2006

My first thought was to e-mail Google about this, but Google doesn't
seem to have a tech support address or webmaster address. But it
occurred to me that it might be a software problem on my side. When I
go to Google finance to see what's going on with AAPL stock, my
browser freezes. My default browser is Safari 2.0.4, but I have the
same problem with the other browsers installed on my computer:
Omniweb and FireFox. Here is the direct link to the offending page:

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=aapl&btnG=Search

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Jim

Powerbook G4 12" 1.33 GHz
OS X 10.4.8
768 MB Ram