[X4U] Need a Panther set 10.3.5 or greater

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 22 03:52:41 PST 2006

On 22 Nov 2006, at 02:44, John Baltutis wrote:
> On 11/21/06, "Robert A. (Bob) Hall" <rahall at ptd.net> wrote:
>> I bought a processor upgrade for my G4 computer that requires OS
>> 10.3.5. I did not realize my Installation Cd set was 10.3.3...
>
> ... You can probably get it from the Apple Store
> for the full retail $130.

Before it comes to that Apple supply full "media sets" of o/s disks
for purposes such as this. They come in at about $20 or $30.

They're original copies of the software but don't include a license
and I'd imagine that Apple might not offer them for sale to end-users
- if you were to contact a local Mac reseller then he might be
initially leery but sympathetic once he appreciates your predicament.
I think you can also get these from IT wholesalers who aren't Mac-
specific - I know my local trade supplier has them, as do Ingram Micro.

Stroller.