[X4U] Adobe GoLive CS Question

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Nov 22 05:34:11 PST 2006

Zane,

If you are not already you should think of joining the GoLive Talk
list at http://www.listsearch.com/GoLiveTalk.lasso?tab1=about. There
are lots of good knowledgeable people there that can answer all your
GoLive and web related questions.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com