[X4U] Adobe GoLive CS Question

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Wed Nov 22 06:35:21 PST 2006

On 11/21/06 11:42 AM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> I am running "Adobe GoLive CS" on my Mac, it's part of my "Adobe Creative
> Suite Premium", and since I don't make any money with it, I have had no
> reason to upgrade.
>
> I'm finally starting to get serious about trying to use it (I do a lot by
> hand), and I have a problem.

One consideration would be how much you want to invest in GoLive (in terms
of cerebral metabolism). Adobe's purchase of Macromedia and the update to
CS2 Premium recently released at least SUGGESTS that CS3, due some time in
the next several months, will leverage Macromedia's development environment
rather than update GoLive (but I'd guess that those who know aren't allowed
to say).

Jim Robertson