[X4U] Parallels vs. Boot Camp: Might disk Defrag help?

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Sat Nov 25 16:54:00 PST 2006

Try doing the compress under parallels-  you can probably use that
tool to make life a bit better, by writing a single file all at once...

It basically shuts down the machine, and optimizes the virtual
image.  I definitely noticed a speed improvement..

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC
Apple Authorized Reseller