[X4U] Option Key sticking (possibly because of VNC)

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Nov 29 05:18:04 PST 2006

Brett,

Are you saying that after you press the Option key it sometimes fails
to depress? Or are you saying that sometimes the computer just acts
as if the Option key is pressed even if it hasn't been? If it's the
former, does the problem happen depending on weather you press the
left or right Option key? Can it just be a dirty key on the keyboard?
If the problem was the later with the Option key appearing randomly
then I can't help.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com