[X4U] Mac Pro firmware update

Allan Rube ¹ allan at nhbungalow.com
Mon Oct 2 15:22:06 PDT 2006

I looked there and saw Boot ROM version, which I read shows the firmware.
However, it says MP11.005C.B00
I can't tell if that is the latest firmware (I bought my Mac Pro 3 weeks
ago.)
When I follow the instructions for EFI Firmware Update 1.0, it comes back to
the screen saying if these instructions appear on your screen again, the
firmware update was not successful. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.
I have repeated them several times with the same result.

Allan