[X4U] can't access data CD with 10.4.8

Chris Beamis beamis at drizzle.com
Thu Oct 5 20:43:14 PDT 2006

I think you and Linda who replied before are right about he "open"
problem, although I'm going to verify that tomorrow.  I just now put
in a data CD that I know is good and it appeared on my desktop just
as expected.  I'm going to take that other CD to a windoze machine
and see if I can "close" it.

Thanks very much for the help,
Chris