[X4U] can't access data CD with 10.4.8

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Oct 4 06:54:39 PDT 2006

Chris,

Could the CD in question have been created on a PC? If so, it's
possible that the session was never closed. PC users will often leave
a CD "open" so that you can burn additional info to it at a later
time, creating multiple sessions on one CD. Depending on the software
they are using there's an option to "close" the CD when done burning.
Unfortunately Macs don't like "open" CDs. We run into this problem
all the time and have to open the CD on a PC and copy the info across
our network.

Hope this helps.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com