[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Oct 6 07:42:34 PDT 2006

Is anyone else having problems retrieving their mail from their .Mac
account using Apple's Mail App? For the past few days my .Mac e-mail
address keeps going offline and it keeps asking me for my password.
I'm experiencing the same thing at home and at work. If I keep
putting it online and checking mail it eventually will work but only
to fail again later. I've checked the .Mac web site and it has the
green light saying .Mac Mail is working fine. I'm not having any
problems with my other, non .Mac, e-mail accounts

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com