[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Fri Oct 6 13:37:36 PDT 2006

Well, since I saw it happen at the very early hours of the morning,
it could. It could also be something else, but I've been able to get
my mail without a problem from there for the last day or so.    The
question for the original poster is whether or not it's working now...

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC
Apple Authorized Reseller