[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Fri Oct 6 13:46:06 PDT 2006

> On Oct 6, 2006, at 1:53 PM, Steve Self wrote:
>
>> I kinda doubt it is Apple maintenance, as my Mail is flawless
>> collecting a .mac account and 6 other POP accounts.

I have six dot-Mac accounts. Believe me, it's quite possible for one or two
of them to be "unavailable" in one way or another while others are working!
It's not an all-or-nothing approach with maintenance for .mac email; it's
possible for your account to be working while mine is not. I have noticed
it's often grouped alphabetically -- the two accounts beginning in "s" are
usually offline together! Rarely are all six offline at the same time.

~Linda