[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

Barbara Alfors balfors at kaadesigngroup.com
Fri Oct 6 17:55:35 PDT 2006

on 10/6/06, Steve Self wrote:

> I kinda doubt it is Apple maintenance, as my Mail is flawless
> collecting a .mac account and 6 other POP accounts.
> under 10.4.8, G5

I'm certain it's Apple - for this many people to post the problem means it's
not a software issue.  I've also been intermittently getting the "do you
want to reenter your password?" message.  I check three accounts every ten
minutes, and only the .mac account is having this problem, and only 3-4
times a day for the past week or so.

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure they'll work it out shortly. Of course,
I can say that because I can always use another address ; )

-Barbara