[X4U] Notes organizer?

SeaSoft Systems seasoft at west.net
Wed Oct 11 11:27:29 PDT 2006

>>From: Ray Choiniere <rfcee at earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: [X4U] Notes organizer?
>To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
>	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>

>On Oct 11, 2006, at 4:48 AM, nk wrote:
>
>>  I'm looking for an app (preferably free) which will organize my
>>  notes in a hierarchy, say,
>>
>>  Category
>>   -sub category
>>   -sub category
>>   -sub category
>>
>>  searching would be great, but bombproof reliability a must. I've
>>  tried one other which seems to have problems saving (a real deal-
>>  breaker).
>>
>>  I'd appreciate hearing recommendations and why you like your choice.
>

>It sounds you want a way to "organize" your notes rather than just
>"outline" items. If so, I recommend Mori, an very nice app. It isn't
>free (costs $40, and cheap at the price), but it's one of my most-
>used ó and most trusted ó applications, You can download it for a
>trial run, and there's a forum for questions and comments. Check
>
>http://www.hogbaysoftware.com/product/mori
>
>HTH
>
>Ray

I use, and love, journler. It is enormously
powerful, fully cocoa, universal binary, solid as
a rock, etc., etc. If you're not using this
product, you should be. It has changed my life.

It is more powerful than BBEdit's Yojimbo in my
view, and free. (open source, I believe). Does
this all with incredible spotlight integration
for complex searching.

http://journler.phildow.net/

HTH

Richard