[X4U] Notes organizer?

Ray Choiniere rfcee at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 11 15:37:53 PDT 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 11:27 AM, SeaSoft Systems wrote:

>> It sounds you want a way to "organize" your notes rather than just
>> "outline" items. If so, I recommend Mori, an very nice app. It isn't
>> free (costs $40, and cheap at the price), but it's one of my most-
>> used ó and most trusted ó applications, You can download it for a
>> trial run, and there's a forum for questions and comments. Check
>>
>> http://www.hogbaysoftware.com/product/mori
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Ray
>>

> I use, and love, journler. It is enormously powerful, fully cocoa,
> universal binary, solid as a rock, etc., etc. If you're not using
> this product, you should be. It has changed my life.
>
> It is more powerful than BBEdit's Yojimbo in my view, and free.
> (open source, I believe). Does this all with incredible spotlight
> integration for complex searching.
>
> http://journler.phildow.net/
>
> HTH
>
> Richard

I had proposed Mori in my earlier response, but Richard certainly
identifies a very desirable app. And for a free download — or even
for donationware, which it is —  it's very, very impressive.

(I confess I've never quite gotten comfortable with Journler. But
then I was already deeply involved with Mori when I discovered it, so
I probably never gave it a really fair test.)

HTH

Ray