[X4U] drop stuff huge time estimate

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Thu Oct 12 15:46:09 PDT 2006

There are some issues with different versions of Stuffit being "recommended"
for different versions of the OS. See the chart here, and see whether that
might be your problem.

For those who like to see where the link goes:
<http://support.smithmicro.com/techsupport/stf.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.p
hp?p_sid=35hKG6ji&p_lva=&p_faqid=1365&p_created=1141697174&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEm
cF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEzMSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPTMm
cF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9NzgmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9NzkmcF9jYXRfbHZsMT1_YW55fiZwX3NvcnRfYnk9
ZGZsdCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=>

and for those who don't mind a shortened URL: <http://snipurl.com/yvjp>

peace,
Linda