[X4U] Commentary: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Mon Oct 16 10:15:12 PDT 2006

On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Earle Jones wrote:

> The article says a lot more about the writer Larry Bodine than it
> does about Mac!
>
> There are at least a dozen basic errors -- "Safari won't run
> Flash", etc.

And that you need .mac to use iCal and Mail.

But what I thought was telling, was that he dissed all the non-IE web
browsers because, "I run several Web sites, all optimized for IE 5.5
or higher. I couldn't operate my own Web sites with the Mac."

Was he trying to be funny, or did the connotations of his own
sentence escape him?

-Mike