[X4U] Commentary: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 10:41:10 PDT 2006

Yeah! The guy is an absolute moron! I don't understand how he got
through law school if he is that lazy a thinker. Most of what he is
whining about is a complete lie on his part because there isn't any
other explanation for it. You DON'T HAVE to buy a .mac account for Mail
to work or iCal. "Safari is second rate at best because it can't use
Flash?" You have to have Flash on your computer first dummy!
90% or more of what he is complaining about is covered in the most basic
Read Me files and Help. But it sounds like he's one of these guys that
prides himself on never reading the instructions for anything. Just goes
to show how ignorant he really is.

In all reality, all this guy is, is a Flamer trying to cause problems.
Because I just can't beleive anyone could actually be THAT stupid!

brett