[X4U] Commentary: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Oct 16 18:02:53 PDT 2006

On 10/16/06 7:10 PM, Muckerheide wrote:

> You can turn on ³preview² in tinyurl and it will show the URL it will take you
> to so you can abort if you want.

That means I can't click the link in the email message, but have to copy it
and go to tinyurl.com? No thanks. I don't need the burden of the extra steps
placed on my shoulders when it's so very easy to make clickable URLs with <
and >, or share the whole link along with the snipurl in the email (since
you've already copied it to paste it in snipurl, no?), in the first place.

Messed up URLs are one of the first casualties of HTML mail. Long live plain
text. :)