[X4U] Automator

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 17:40:26 PDT 2006

No I can't suggest a book, but I have seen some very interesting
Tutorials showing the simplicity and power of Automator on the video
podcast MacBreak.  You have to Google that or look the podcasts up in
iTunes Store. Look at the titles since mid June... there are 3 or 4
episodes that feature Sal Sighoian,  one of the Apple's Automator
development staff, teaching how to's on Automator.

John