[X4U] Forwarding by rules in Apple Mail

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Tue Oct 17 10:45:15 PDT 2006

Something I can't solve -- when certain mail arrives, I automatically
forward to my business partner using rules in Mail. Most of the time
it arrives in my partner's mail as an html attachment rather than an
email message. If I manually forward the mail, it arrives as
expected. This behavior only happens with forwarding using a rule,
and it seems to not happen every time. It may have something to do
with the number of replies in the message. Internet searches haven't
turned up anyone having this experience. Any suggestions?

OS 10.4.8 Mail 2.1