[X4U] New Mac Upgrade

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 17:41:43 PDT 2006

At 3:39 PM -0400 18/10/06, Richard Gilmore wrote:

>I have a few times it works well but I've noticed with Adobe CS1 apps like
>Photoshop that the files associations didn't work correctly for me unless I
>reinstalled the app. So if I double click a .jpg that has a Photoshop icon
>and the "open with" preference pane is set to Photoshop it still wouldn't
>open. The double click would do nothing.

That's a known issue. If you still have "Previous System" on your
hard drive, open it and go to /Library/Scripting Additions/Adobe Unit
Types
and copy that Adobe Unit Types file to the same position in your new
System. That should do it.

If you no longer have your Previous System, then reinstalling
Photoshop will replace the file, and with it, ylour ability to double
click a Photoshop document.

Daly