[X4U] removing accented characters from filenames

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 07:40:03 PST 2006

Wow, you shouldn't have showed me that!  I was trying to open my mind but
instead might have to open my wallet.  :-)  At first I thought "why spend
$20 for a one-time thing?" but as I read through the manual it seems like a
great utility to have around.  Thanks for the tip!

I looked through the online manual and didn't find anything explicitly
stating it will deal with accented characters.  I'm assuming since you said
it was extremely easy that you have in mind how to do it with this tool.  Is
it a specific feature or something I'd have to tackle with a regular
expression?

matt.