[X4U] Using Apple's Find (Command F)

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Sep 1 14:36:31 PDT 2006

At 4:52 PM -0400, 9/1/06, John Kiss wrote:

>On Sep 1, 2006, at 3:55 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>>How can this easily be done? It used to be so very easy. I don't
>>want them sorted by type of document. I just want them in an easy
>>to use List View sorted by Date (time).
>
>If you don't want them sorted by type of document, simply go the the
>Finder menu and select View>as List. Then click on the Date Modified
>column header to sort the listing.

I know how to view a folder by Date. What I don't know how to do is
to search my drive for all files modified today and sorted by Date.
Am I not reading your reply sufficiently?
--

Robert Ameeti

I Was Recently On A Tour Of Latin America, And The Only Regret I Have Was That I Didn't Study Latin Harder In School So I Could Converse With Those People.
- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle