[X4U] Using Apple's Find (Command F)

Mark Paul mark95822 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 14:50:34 PDT 2006

Create a New Smart Folder.

Pick where you want it to search: Computer, Home, or particular folders.

Pick what kind of files you want to see. (All files anywhere on your
computer is going to show preferences, cached web images, so you
probably want to narrow the types or limit the universe to the
folders that contain your work documents.)

Add a search criteria for Last Modified. Set it to today.

On the View area, toggle list view. Click on the Last Modified column
to sort by time modified.

There you have it. Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Mark