[X4U] Skype

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Sep 12 19:27:34 PDT 2006

Yes, Paul, but what is the upload speed from the person who you are
downloading from?  That's the question that is so hard to figure
out.  (Although one would think that if there is enough bandwidth to
use Skpe audio chatting, that there would be enough to quickly
download a file).

Groetjes.

Michael