[X4U] iTunes

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 14:48:03 PDT 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 12:18 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I installed the new iTunes.  Now I can't scroll anymore page by
> page with the page button.  I've to use the mouse and click in the
> area beneath the slider.
> Well done Apple.

probably already been said, but this works fine for me, if my focus
is on the library list, I can scroll page by page with the page
button, and if the focus is on the "playlists" I can scroll up and
down with the page up and down buttons.

Not that I usually use this.  I used to be a real stickler to
keyboard combinations and keyboard control back when I was in the
desktop publishing biz..  but some years ago, I quit doing that, and
rely more on the mouse. all though it's a Kensington Turbo mouse with
11 buttons :-)

Kansast