[X4U] Driver for wireless card on Powerbook G3?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 26 22:34:38 PDT 2006

Note that not all Belkin cards use a Ralink chipset - only some of them.

I know that these ones <http://networkned.co.uk/Wireless.php> use the
Ralink rt2500 chipset, but am not aware of any other Belkin cards
other than these two models (and the USB equivalent) which do. I
haven't checked in a while, mind, but don't just rush out and buy any
Belkin thinking that it'll work.

Stroller.