[X4U] iCal question

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Wed Sep 27 11:06:51 PDT 2006

Interesting links.  So I can turn my personal machine into an iCal
server, and then access my calendar from any machine using something
like Sunbird.  I hope a 'mere mortal' will be able to do this.  And I
do think there are problems to be worked out with firewalls and
making sure the server stays up, that I'm not sure I'm up to.  But it
does open the door for service providers (dotmac or other) to provide
somme useful services.