[X4U] Safari question

Mark Paul mark95822 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 15:11:03 PDT 2006

If you are using 10.4.7 and Safari 2.0, it's not necessary to use
Adobe Reader. Safari now displays PDFs directly in the browser. If
you want to download them, you can either Option-click on the link
or, if your are displaying the PDF, choose "Save As".

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/2.0/en/ibr1090.html

Cheers,

Mark