[X4U] Transcription, document management

Mark Gilchrist markg5 at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 28 08:57:49 PDT 2006

On 28 Sep 2006, at 12:41, Daly Jessup wrote:

> At 9:32 PM -0700 27/9/06, Jim Robertson wrote:
>> Thanks for the detailed response! I'll digest it gradually and
>> probably ask
>> you more questions!
>>

> You can do FTP. Another handy way to transmit larger files is to
> buy a .Mac subscription. Then you could drag the files to the iDisk
> and she could just download them from there from her own Go menu/
> iDisk.

Or even easier ... get a .Mac sub (or another We-DAV or ftp server)
and add Filechute (http://www.yellowmug.com/filechute/)
Then drag a file into Filechute. It is uploaded to your sever and a
web address generated. Add this to an email, and there are no
complicated addresses to sort and remember

Just an idea ...