[X4U] Transcription, document management (part deux)

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sat Sep 30 07:10:25 PDT 2006

On 9/28/06 4:41 AM, "Daly Jessup" <jessup at san.rr.com> wrote:

> Another handy way to transmit larger files is to buy
> a .Mac subscription. Then you could drag the files to the iDisk and
> she could just download them from there from her own Go menu/iDisk.

That sounds as though it might address some of the security issues. One
problem is that I'm the only Mac user of 4 docs in my office (I forgot to
mention that little detail in my first posts).

I don't believe that a "family" dot-mac subscription would permit the PC
users to make digital recordings that we could upload to a shared iDisk
while they're working in whatever versions of Windows reside on their PCs,
but I'll look into it.

Jim Robertson