[X4U] what is "OOPlistDocumentType" preference file ?

Mark Gilchrist markg5 at myrealbox.com
Sat Sep 30 08:15:49 PDT 2006

OK. Sorry for the double posting! I have just been over to the
Omigroup forums and done a search for "plist". This is what I read in
the release notes for the latest beta version of Omnioutliner 3.6.1b ...

"OmniOutliner no longer claims to read .plist files, though it still
does. If you command-option drag a .plist file onto OmniOutliner, it
will open it. But, Launch Services was too eager to open plist files
in OmniOutliner and it was annoying people."

So. That should be an end to it then. If OO is on the mac, upgrade
it ... or remove it. (Appzapper is good at this, but OO is very useful!)

--
M the researcher!