[X4U] Re: E0mail Gilter

Carol Weber Mckee carolwm at netins.net
Sun Apr 8 13:07:02 PDT 2007

om: Crandon David <tabdave at ca.rr.com>
Subject: [X4U] Why is email filtered to trash?
To: "A casual user. place to discuss Mac OS X for the"
	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

Hello Everyone,

OK, a weird thing just started occurring. I'm using 10.4 with Apple
Mail.

Suddenly, I started having a few emails being filtered to my Trash
folder when downloading them from the ISP's server.

At first, it was one particular guy, who has sent me emails before
without a problem. Suddenly, his emails were filtered to my Trash
folder, without me even looking at them.

Then, yesterday, one email from the list, got filtered to the trash
as well.

I have no filters set up to do this, and these emails are not marked
as Junk mail.
-
-David, has your service provider set up a new spam filter?  Mine did
this a couple of weeks ago.  I set up my spam filter preferences so
they stay in the Spam folder on
the ISP's website.  I could have set it to put all the supposed spam
mails in the trash.
but a few legitimate e-mails are seen as spam.
You should be able to go to your ISP's website and read your mail.
Carol