[X4U] Re: Low end speakers for Mac Mini

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Apr 15 05:29:40 PDT 2007

On Apr 7, 2007, at 12:52 PM, Robert MacLeay wrote:

> I really like the Altec Lansing brand. Unlike some of the
> junkmongers, AL
> has been making speaker systems since before there were computers.

I agree.  Unfortunately AL's stuff hasn't been improving, it is only
becoming more expensive.

This Altec Lansing 2.1 ACS33 speaker system, at $20 (originally they
sold for several times this price), is one of the greatest buys you
will ever find.  This system has been discontinued by AL, but it
sounds better than their current systems which cost many times more.:

http://alteclansing.notlong.com

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html