[X4U] Re: Low end speakers for Mac Mini

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 12:52:01 PDT 2007

I really like the Altec Lansing brand. Unlike some of the junkmongers, AL
has been making speaker systems since before there were computers.

Note that speaker systems can be divided into two broad categories: those
for gamers (sturdy, won't burn out when overdriven by explosions, way too
much bass) and those for music listeners (accurate sound reproduction).
Choose accordingly.