[X4U] ghost - disk duplicator type utility for Mac OS X

Jerry Kemp apple.mail.list at oryx.cc
Mon Apr 16 20:53:28 PDT 2007

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  I have used CCC before personally at home, and I
always use it prior to a major upgrade on any of my systems at home.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to do anything, or put anything
on the drive in question.  The drive will need to be duplicated with no
modification on my part.

Jerry