[X4U] Connect to server window stays

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 17 14:30:09 PDT 2007

On 17 Apr 2007, at 14:51, Mark Des Cotes wrote:
> ... Nothing happens when he presses the red close button or the
> grey cancel button in the window. It also stays when he disconnects
> from (ejects) the server. To get rid of it he must restart his
> computer or minimize the window and just ignore it. Any ideas?

I get this all the time - have done for ages. Not _everytime_ I
connect, but often enough for me to recognise the symptoms. You can
also get rid of this window by relaunching Finder (blue Apple, top-
left corner > Force Quit > Finder) but I'm afraid I don't have any
better answer than that work-around. I would love to hear if you find
the root cause.

Stroller.